Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Change is good, right?

You may have noticed that I changed the title of this blog. I was sort of feeling that "Consumer" was too limiting. Saturday, I received a book in the mail from a friend (Curmudgeon Woman, which is a compilation of curmudgeonly quotations by women), and it was addressed to "The Curmudgeonly Chronicler," which seemed a more appropriate title for me. Tom also pointed out that he's not doing anything connected to this, except tossing out occasional ideas, hence, it's actually my blog.

So, I'm claiming it as my own; and it is now called "The Curmudgeonly Chronicler."

Love,
Jo

2 Comments:

At January 6, 2009 at 7:43 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

We all have to step back, reassess and tweak now and then. I like it.

 
At January 7, 2009 at 4:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I await your curmudging about my not having called you back yet! I am a baaaaaad cousin, but see? I think of you often!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home