Friday, January 30, 2009

I need a hair cut

I'm getting a hair cut tomorrow morning, and don't know what to do with it. It grows really fast, so whatever I decide won't last all that long. I'm thinking of just cutting the bottom layer to even up the length. The advantage to having waited about two months longer than usual for a trim is that my bangs are almost long enough to put behind my ears. What was I thinking when I got bangs??
Since my friend, Sher, is the one who cuts my hair, maybe I'll just let her decide what to do.

It's supposed to be really nice tomorrow (50-ish), so I think I'll wash sheets and hang them on the clothesline. That, and getting my hair cut, is the sum total of my weekend plans. I really like weekends like that.

Here's what I ended up with:


1 Comments:

At February 1, 2009 at 1:18 PM , Blogger Hannah said...

Hehe, that's a cute picture Mom. I like your hair when it's shoulder-length with soft layers. Very nice. <3

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home