Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Guerilla Bumper Stickers

This car parks in my parking garage. I've been thinking about it ever since I first saw it (and today was the first time I saw it AND had a camera AND nobody else was around), and sort of figure that if I write about it here, I won't do it (although I was really nice and blanked out the license plate). What I've been wanting to do is to make another sticker that looks just like the one on the lower left, only it'll say "Honk if you think I'm an asshole," and have him drive around wondering why everybody's honking at him. Click on the photo to enlarge it.

What gave me the idea was that a few years ago, someone replaced the fish like this one on my car:
with one that says "JESUS" and doesn't have feet. I noticed it one day at the grocery store while putting stuff in my trunk. It's anybody's guess as to how long I was driving around with that -- how often do you look at the back of your car?

I've never seen the owner of the car pictured above. For all I know, he's a nice (if misguided) guy, but I doubt it.

2 Comments:

At October 22, 2009 at 1:34 AM , Anonymous Günter said...

Wow, you told me about that car, and it was annoying, but actually seeing it is a whole different thing. Ugh.

 
At November 7, 2009 at 3:48 PM , Blogger Hannah said...

sheeeesssh...wow, that's a mouthful he's got on his bumper eh?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home